the playful k journey

the playful k journey
going somewhere slowly...

Friday, February 4, 2011

aint nothing like a first time...

So I just spontaneously decided to start a blog. I have no idea what to say in this first entry. I think all my friends have blogs ( I'm only talking about my close-knit circle and not the random "acquaintance by default"). Oh! I just realised that the normal thing to do would be to introduce myself first. So here goes...
Name : Sumeya Gasa
Date of birth : 4 August 1992
Current age : 18 years and 6 months exactly
Country : South Africa
Current city of residensce : Johannesburg
Notice I say "Current city of residence" because I am originally from Durban and only came to 'Jozi' two days ago as I will be studying here.
I think I'll stop there for today...

2 comments:

  1. Lol why you lie you love everyone else.. We know you love me only:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no parent admits to having a favourite so why should I?

    ReplyDelete