the playful k journey

the playful k journey
going somewhere slowly...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

mon amis

So I gained one follower today who happens to be one of my close friends. I must mention though that the only reason I do have said follower is because she nagged for my ad until I caved in. I always deal with this type of behaviour from her. *smh-"shaking my head" for those who don't know.Haha! I only have one follower*
The funny thing is I could have at least five followers - all of whom are from my close-knit- but I find my blog too embarassing to share even with them. I'd rather people who don't know me and hence don't matter judge me regarding my lameness.
***
My Mother : The person I love most and who loves me most in the world. She is really big on stressing out over things that concern her kids. I love her.

Dina : The friend who always has your back. We go way back. The ever-so-amusing realist. I love her.
Naushina : The funniest, craziest person ever. The first words that come to mind after she says something are " what the actual eff?" The type of friend you gotta sit far from in serious classes. I love her.
Saleha : The bossy genius. I say "genius" because she hates this reference but seriously, she's incrdebly smart. a complete Phineas. Haha! I love her.
Yaseera : The bold one who always speaks her mind. A trait that I envy. Also has a soft side to her also has incredible general knowledge. A trait our geog teacher admired. I love her.
Sadiya : She's been mother-goosing me since we became friends in grade 8. Really sweet and shy. Also very kind in nature. I love her.

That, my dear reader, was a list of the people I really love. The people closest to me. Yes, friends can be tighter than family. And for the record, I'm straight. My love for my chinas is not romantic.
felluhs, call me. Just kidding.
Dipping out...

2 comments:

  1. haha, yeah we know you're a little bit bi but don't worry there's no judgement here, hahah :) :)
    we love you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in the closet. or 'was'. thanks for outing me.

    ReplyDelete