the playful k journey

the playful k journey
going somewhere slowly...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a "Witsie"!!!

There have been a few changes here. Actually, make that a LOT of changes. I've renovated and finally decided on a direction for my blog instead of making it like a cyber diary. As clearly stated in the (newly added) description, I intend to turn this into an online journal that records my progress on my plan-specific journey to ULTIMATE success.

I say "ultimate success" because I have a specific definition of what ULTIMATE success is. To me, success means to reach a point in your life where you are HAPPY with who and where you are. Different things make different people happy therefore success would mean different things to different people.

OK. Enough of that. Seeing as how Wits - the university I am/will be attending - is part of The Plan, it is only natural that I will speak about it.

Down to the awesome stuff. Today Wits held their annual Welcome Day - some sort of "picnic thing". The word "picnic" had initially put me off but since I've been extremely bored at home I decided to go. Great decision. There were a lot of boring speeches and whatnot but after that it was really cool. They were playing hip hop music so naturally, I instantly got high off all that energy But then they started playing a WHOLE LOT of house music and that shit just killed my high. I kinda made a friend also. She was more of the quiet type but I was too high to mind. All in all, a good day.

I thought I'd just explain the picture, I absolutely LOVE vintage cars or maybe vintage everything. But, yeah, when I see VW Beetles on the road, I just get filled with longing. Such vintage beauty.

So far, I am nowhere closer to ultimate success (U.S) than I was yesterday.
Dippin' out...

2 comments:

  1. The road to U.S (as u coined the name :p) is a long and tiresome journey, and there may be days when u feel u weren't any closer than the day before, but u should take solace in the fact that u haven't moved a step back atleast :p also, its not an overnight thing, so I wouldn't worry too much if progress doesn't happen everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best comment I've had so far...

    ReplyDelete